Revision as of 22:38, 4 January 2022 by Admin
People who are interested in our group or searching for a postdoc position are requested to contact Prof. Kwak (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For more information on admission, please visit the homepage of SNU GSCST.
- Intro. to MIPAL (appeared in BCS-AI@SNU mini-lecture burst series)
- A paper has been accepted in ICPRAM2022. (Video Inter-frame Generation)
- Three papers have been accepted in WACV2022. (Few Shot Object Detection, Domain Adapted Semantic Segmentation, Hand Pose Estimation)
- 3 Ph.D. Students are Graduating this February. Many congratulations to Jeesoo Kim, Jangho Kim and Simyung Chang!!!
- In 2021, we have published 1 AAAI, 1 ICASSP, 2 CVPR, 1 CVPRW, 1 InterSpeech, 1 ICLRW, 1 IROS, 3 ICCV, 1 ICONIP, 1 TinyML papers as well as 3 journal papers.
- In 2020, we have published 2 AAAI, 2 ECCV, 1 ICML, 1 NeurIPS, 1 WACV, 1 ECAI, 2 CVPRW, 2 ICIP, 1 ICPR papers as well as 2 journal papers.
- In 2019, we have published 1 ACL, 1 AAAI, 2 ICCV, 1 NeurIPS, 1 IJCNN, 1 ACML, 2 ICPRAM, 1 RadarConf papers as well as 4 journal papers.
- In 2018, we have published 2 CVPR, 2 ECCV, 2 BMVC, 2 NeurIPS and 1 ISMIR papers on deep learning and 2 EuMW and 1 MIKON papers on radar signal processing as well as 2 journal papers (IEEE TIP and PR).
- Un-/ Semi-/ Weakly Supervised Learning
- Model Compression
- Object Detection
- Semantic Segmentation
- Pose Estimation
- Image Translation / Synthesis
- Super Resolution / Image Restoration
- Reinforcement Learning
- Visual Question Answering
- Semantic Sentence Matching
- Radar Signal Processing