People who are interested in our group or searching for a postdoc position are requested to contact Prof. Kwak (email@example.com).
For more information on admission, please visit the homepage of SNU GSCST.
- We have a paper accepted in IJCNN2019.
- A paper titled 'TW3-based Fully Automated Bone Age Assessment System using Deep Neural Networks' has been accepted in IEEE Access.
- A paper has been accepted in 2019 IEEE Radar Conference.
- Two papers were presented in ICPRAM 2019.
- We have a paper accepted in AAAI 2019 (record low acceptance rate of 16.2%).
- A paper titled 'Nonparametric Estimation of Probabilistic Membership for Subspace Clustering' was accepted in IEEE Trans. on Cybernetics.
- In 2018, we have published 2 CVPR, 2 ECCV, 2 BMVC, 2 NeurIPS and 1 ISMIR papers on deep learning and 2 EuMW and 1 MIKON papers on radar signal processing.
- Two journal papers was published in 2018 (IEEE TIP and PR).
- 우리랩 이명기, 손성준, 박규태 학생이 이끈 V.DO team이 Kaggle Data Science Bowl 2017에 참가하여 총 1972팀 중 35위를 거두었습니다. (국내 팀들 중 1위)
- We participated in the DARPA Robotics Challenge, and ranked 12th (2nd among the 3 teams from Korea). Video available on Youtube.
- We, the Smart Humanity Research Group at SNU, awarded a BK21+ program grant funded by Korean Government 2013 and 2015 respectively.