Revision as of 16:23, 27 June 2021 by Admin
People who are interested in our group or searching for a postdoc position are requested to contact Prof. Kwak (email@example.com).
- For more information on admission, please visit the homepage of SNU GSCST.
- Intro. to MIPAL (appeared in BCS-AI@SNU mini-lecture burst series)
- 'Phase Selective Convolution' done @QAIR got best paper awarded at Embedded Vision Workshop @ CVPR2021. (Phase Selective Convolution)
- A paper has been accepted in [IntrtSpeech2001]
- A paper has been accepted in RobustML Workshop @ ICLR2021. (Class-imbalanced Semi-supervised Learning)
- Two papers have been accepted in CVPR 2021. (Semi-supervised Object Detection, Video Object Segmentation)
- We have a paper accepted in ICASSP 2021. (Personalized Pruning)
- A paper has been accepted in TinyML2021. (Video Object Segmentation)
- A paper has been accepted in IEEE Access. (Super-resolution)
- A joint work with SNU Hospital has been accepted in Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology (CJASN).
- We have a paper accepted in AAAI 2021 (Video QA)
- In 2020, we have published 2 AAAI, 2 ECCV, 1 ICML, 1 NeurIPS, 1 WACV, 1 ECAI, 2 CVPRW, 2 ICIP, 1 ICPR papers as well as 3 journal papers.
- In 2019, we have published 1 ACL, 1 AAAI, 2 ICCV, 1 NeurIPS, 1 IJCNN, 1 ACML, 2 ICPRAM, 1 RadarConf papers as well as 4 journal papers.
- In 2018, we have published 2 CVPR, 2 ECCV, 2 BMVC, 2 NeurIPS and 1 ISMIR papers on deep learning and 2 EuMW and 1 MIKON papers on radar signal processing.
- Two journal papers were published in 2018 (IEEE TIP and PR).
- Un-/ Semi-/ Weakly Supervised Learning
- Model Compression
- Object Detection
- Semantic Segmentation
- Pose Estimation
- Image Translation / Synthesis
- Super Resolution / Image Restoration
- Reinforcement Learning
- Visual Question Answering
- Semantic Sentence Matching
- Radar Signal Processing