Revision as of 02:55, 30 December 2018 by Admin
| Jaeseok Choi (최재석)|
Research interests : Object Detection, Reinforcement Learning, Deep learning.
Mar. 2017 ~ Present:
- MS/Ph.D. Student in Graduate School of Convergence Science and Technology, Seoul National University, Korea.
- B.S. in Computer Engineering, SungKyunKwan University, Korea.
- International Conferences
 Simyung Chang, John Yang, Jaeseok Choi and Nojun Kwak, "Genetic-Gated Networks for Deep Reinforcement Learning", Thirty-second Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS2018), Montreal, Canada, December 2018. (Poster)
 Simyung Chang, YoungJoon Yoo, Jaeseok Choi and Nojun Kwak,"BOOK: Storing Algorithm-Invariant Episodes for Deep Reinforcement Learning", 8th International Conference on Pattern Recognition Applications and Methods (ICPRAM2019), Prague, Czech Republic, February 2019. (Oral)
 Jaeseok Choi, Kyoungmin Lee, Jisoo Jeong and Nojun Kwak, "Two-Layer Residual Feature Fusion for Object Detection", 8th International Conference on Pattern Recognition Applications and Methods (ICPRAM2019), Prague, Czech Republic, February 2019. (Oral)
- 파노라마 영상과 사각지대경보(BSD) 기능을 제공하는 카메라 기반의 측후방 통합안전지원 시스템 개발, 산업통상자원부 (2017. 3 ~ )
- 딥러닝 기반 객체 인식 기술성능 고도화, (주)삼성전자 (2017. 9 ~ 2018. 9)