Revision as of 15:16, 5 October 2021 by Admin
| Inseop Chung (정인섭)|
Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Knowledge Distillation, Domain Adaptation
June 2020 ~ December 2020:
- Research Intern at Naver Webtoons Corporation, Korea.
Mar. 2019 ~ Present:
- M.S./Ph.D. Student in Graduate School of Convergence Science and Technology, Seoul National University, Korea.
- B.S. in Computer Science / Creative Technology Management (Double Major), Yonsei University, Korea.
Oct. 2016 ~ Aug. 2017:
- Exchange Student at Informatik (Computer Science) Department of Technische Universität München (Technical University of Munich), Germany.
- International Conferences
- Inseop Chung, Daesik Kim, Nojun Kwak, "Maximizing Cosine Similarity Between Spatial Features for Unsupervised Domain Adaptation in Semantic Segmentation", Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision 2022 (WACV 2022), Jan. 2022.
- Kyuewang Lee*, Inseop Chung*, Daeho Um, Jaeseok Choi, Yeji Song, Seunghyeon Seo, Nojun Kwak, Jin Young Choi "Multi-modal Object Detection, Tracking, and Action Classification for Unmanned Outdoor Surveillance Robots", The 21st International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems (ICCAS 2021), Oct. 2021, * indicates equal contribution.
- Jaeyoung Yoo, Hojun Lee, Inseop Chung, Geonseok Seo, Nojun Kwak, "Training Multi-Object Detector by Estimating Bounding Box Distribution for Input Image", International Conference on Computer Vision 2021 (ICCV 2021), Oct. 2021.
- Inseop Chung, SeongUk Park, Jangho Kim, Nojun Kwak, "Feature-map-level Online Adversarial Knowledge Distillation", Thirty-seventh International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML 2020), July 2020.
- Jangho Kim, Minsung Hyun, Inseop Chung, Nojun Kwak, "Feature Fusion for Online Mutual Knowledge Distillation", 25th International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR 2020), Jan. 2021.
- Domestic Conferences
- Hojun Lee, Inseop Chung, Nojun Kwak, "Multi-modal sensor based framework for object detection", The 16th Korea Robotics Society Annual Conference (KRoC 2021), May. 2021
- Development of multimodal sensor-based intelligent systems for outdoor surveillance robots, 2019.3 ~ present