Revision as of 23:20, 7 July 2022 by Admin
| Geonseok Seo (서건석)|
Object Detection, Object Segmentation, Deep Learning
March 2018 ~ Feb. 2020:
- M.S. student in Department of Transdisciplinary Studies, Seoul National University, Korea.
March 2011 ~ Feb. 2017:
- B.S. student in Department of Automotive Engineering, Hanyang University, Korea.
- Mar. 2020 ~ Present : Researcher, Expert Programmer, Computer Vision Lab, Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology (SAIT).
- Jan. 2020 ~ Feb. 2020 : Intern, Computer Vision Lab, Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology (SAIT).
- Feb. 2017 ~ Nov. 2017: Engineer, ADAS Engineering Design Team, Hyundai Motor Company.
 Jaeyoung Yoo, Hojun Lee, Inseop Chung, Geonseok Seo, Nojun Kwak, "Training Multi-Object Detector by Estimating Bounding Box Distribution for Input Image", International Conference on Computer Vision 2021 (ICCV 2021), Oct. 2021.
 Geonseok Seo, Jaeyoung Yoo, Jaeseok Choi, Nojun Kwak, "KL-divergence-based Region Proposal Network for Object Detection", IEEE International Conf. on Image Processing (ICIP 2020), Oct. 2020, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
 서건석, 유재영, 최재석, 곽노준, " 쿨백-라이블러 발산을 이용한 후보영역 추출 네트워크와 객체 검출", 제 29회 신호처리합동학술대회, 2019년 9월 26일.
 Hyojin Park, Youngjoon Yoo, Geonseok Seo, Dongyoon Han, Sangdoo Yun, Nojun Kwak, "Concentrated-Comprehensive Convolutions for lightweight semantic segmentation", arXiv, December 2018.