Revision as of 19:49, 16 March 2023 by Admin
|[[file:| 200px]]|| Donghoon Han (한동훈)|
Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Generative Model, Vision-Language (Multimodal)
Mar. 2021 ~ Present:
- M.S./Ph.D. Student, Interdisciplinary Program in Artificial Intelligence, College of Engineering, Seoul National University, Korea.
- B.S., International Studies / Computer Science, Kyunghee University, Korea.
- International Conferences
- Seunghyeon Seo, Donghoon Han*, Yeonjin Chang*, Nojun Kwak, "MixNeRF: Modeling a Ray with Mixture Density for Novel View Synthesis from Sparse Inputs", IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition 2023 (CVPR 2023), Jun. 2023, * indicates equal contribution.
- Chaerin Kong, Jeesoo Kim, Donghoon Han, Nojun Kwak, "Few-Shot Image Generation with Mixup-Based Distance Learning", European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV 2022), Oct. 2022
- Saem Park, Donghoon Han, Nojun Kwak, "The U-Net based GLOW for Optical-Flow-free Video Interframe Generation", Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Pattern Recognition Applications and Methods (ICPRAM 2022), Feb. 2022
- International Journal
- SeongUk Park*, Jookyung Song*, Donghoon Han, Nojun Kwak, "Correlation-Concealing Adversarial Noise Injection for Improved Disentanglement in Label-Based Image Translation", IEEE Access, March 2023.
- Under Review
- 멀티모달 사전학습 모델 기술 연구, May. 2022 ~ Mar. 2023
- 자기지도 학습에 의한 시각적 상식으로 영상에서 보이지 않는 부분을 복원하는 기술, Apr. 2021 ~ Apr. 2022
- AI 기반 PD 판정 시스템 개발, Mar. 2021 ~ Aug. 2021