Revision as of 19:01, 16 August 2021 by Admin
People who are interested in our group or searching for a postdoc position are requested to contact Prof. Kwak (email@example.com).
- For more information on admission, please visit the homepage of SNU GSCST.
- Intro. to MIPAL (appeared in BCS-AI@SNU mini-lecture burst series)
- Prof. Kwak has an interview with AiTimes.
- 5 Ph.D. Students are Graduating this August. Many conglatulations to Jaeyoung Yoo, Jisoo Jeong, Hyojin Park, John Yang and Seonhoon Kim!!!
- Three papers have been accepted in ICCV 2021 (Object Detection, Weakly-Supervised Object Localization, Class Activation Map)
- A paper has been accepted in IROS 2021. (3D data augmentation)
- 'Phase Selective Convolution' done @QAIR got the best paper award at Embedded Vision Workshop @ CVPR2021.
- A paper has been accepted in InterSpeech 2021. (Pruning, Quantization, and Knowledge Distillation)
- A paper has been accepted in RobustML Workshop @ ICLR2021. (Class-imbalanced Semi-supervised Learning)
- Two papers have been accepted in CVPR 2021. (Semi-supervised Object Detection, Video Object Segmentation)
- We have a paper accepted in ICASSP 2021. (Personalized Pruning)
- A paper has been accepted in TinyML2021. (Video Object Segmentation)
- A paper has been accepted in IEEE Access. (Super-resolution)
- A joint work with SNU Hospital has been accepted in Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology (CJASN).
- We have a paper accepted in AAAI 2021 (Video QA)
- In 2020, we have published 2 AAAI, 2 ECCV, 1 ICML, 1 NeurIPS, 1 WACV, 1 ECAI, 2 CVPRW, 2 ICIP, 1 ICPR papers as well as 2 journal papers.
- In 2019, we have published 1 ACL, 1 AAAI, 2 ICCV, 1 NeurIPS, 1 IJCNN, 1 ACML, 2 ICPRAM, 1 RadarConf papers as well as 4 journal papers.
- In 2018, we have published 2 CVPR, 2 ECCV, 2 BMVC, 2 NeurIPS and 1 ISMIR papers on deep learning and 2 EuMW and 1 MIKON papers on radar signal processing as well as 2 journal papers (IEEE TIP and PR).
- Un-/ Semi-/ Weakly Supervised Learning
- Model Compression
- Object Detection
- Semantic Segmentation
- Pose Estimation
- Image Translation / Synthesis
- Super Resolution / Image Restoration
- Reinforcement Learning
- Visual Question Answering
- Semantic Sentence Matching
- Radar Signal Processing