Revision as of 13:40, 14 May 2020 by Admin
People who are interested in our group or searching for a postdoc position are requested to contact Prof. Kwak (email@example.com).
- For more information on admission, please visit the homepage of SNU GSCST.
- From Aug. 2019, prof. Kwak is on his sabbatical leave for Qualcomm AI Research, San Diego.
- Two papers have been accepted for CVPRW 2020.
- A paper has been accepted in ECAI 2020.
- A paper has been accepted in WACV 2020.
- Two papers have been accepted in AAAI 2020 (both oral).
- In 2019, we have published 1 ACL, 1 AAAI, 2 ICCV, 1 NeurIPS, 1 IJCNN, 1 ACML, 2 ICPRAM, 1 RadarConf papers as well as 4 journal papers.
- In 2018, we have published 2 CVPR, 2 ECCV, 2 BMVC, 2 NeurIPS and 1 ISMIR papers on deep learning and 2 EuMW and 1 MIKON papers on radar signal processing.
- Two journal papers were published in 2018 (IEEE TIP and PR).
- Un-/ Semi-/ Weakly Supervised Learning
- Model Compression
- Object Detection
- Semantic Segmentation
- Pose Estimation
- Image Translation / Synthesis
- Super Resolution / Image Restoration
- Reinforcement Learning
- Visual Question Answering
- Semantic Sentence Matching
- Radar Signal Processing