Revision as of 14:24, 25 December 2020 by Admin
| Inseop Chung (정인섭)|
Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Knowledge Distillation, Domain Adaptation
June. 2020 ~ Present:
- Research Intern at Naver Webtoons Corporation, Korea.
Mar. 2019 ~ Present:
- M.S./Ph.D. Student in Graduate School of Convergence Science and Technology, Seoul National University, Korea.
- B.S. in Computer Science / Creative Technology Management (Double Major), Yonsei University, Korea.
- Jaeyoung Yoo, Hojun Lee, Inseop Chung, Geonseok Seo, Nojun Kwak, "Density-based Object Detection: Learning Bounding Boxes without Ground Truth Assignment", arXiv, Mar. 2020.
- Inseop Chung, SeongUk Park, Jangho Kim, Nojun Kwak, "Feature-map-level Online Adversarial Knowledge Distillation", Thirty-seventh International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML2020), July 2020, Online, (accepted, arXiv version)
- Jangho Kim, Minsung Hyun, Inseop Chung, Nojun Kwak, "Feature Fusion for Online Mutual Knowledge Distillation", 25th International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR2020), Jan. 2021, Milan, Italy (accepted, arXiv version)
- Development of multimodal sensor-based intelligent systems for outdoor surveillance robots, 2019.3 ~ present