| Daesik Kim (김대식)|
- Machine Learning, Multi-modal Deep Learning, Knowledge based Deep learning
- B.Sc. Industrial Engineering and Management, Pohang University of Science and Technology, 2007
- System developer, Programmer(Powerbuilder, Oracle), Mega IT. 2002-2005
- Assistant Manager ,Tresury department, Kookmin bank, 2007-2014
- Founder & CEO/CTO in V.DO, 2017~
- Seo, J., Kim, D., Suh, B., & Lee, J. (2015, April). "Design of a Smart TV Logging System Using Beacons and Smartphones", In Proceedings of the 33rd Annual ACM Conference Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems (pp. 2157-2162). ACM.
- Seonhoon Kim, Daesik Kim and Bongwon Suh "Music Genre Classification using Multimodal Deep Learning" Proceedings of HCI Korea '16
- Daesik Kim, Myunggi Lee and Nojun Kwak, "Matching Video Net: Memory-based embedding for video action recognition", International Joint Conference on Neural Networks 2017 (IJCNN2017), Anchorage, AK, May 2017.
- Sangkuk Lee, Daesik Kim, Myunggi Lee, Jihye Hwang and Nojun Kwak, "Where to Play: Retrieval of video segments using natural-language queries", arXiv, July 2017.
- Daesik Kim, Youngjoon Yoo, Jeesoo Kim, Sangkuk Lee and Nojun Kwak, "Dynamic Graph Generation Network: Generating Relational Knowledge from Diagrams", The Thirtieth IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR2018), accepted.
- Daesik Kim, Seonhoon Kim, and Nojun Kwak, "Textbook Question Answering with Multi-modal Context Graph Understanding and Self-supervised Open-set Comprehension", 57th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL2019), Florence, Italy. July 2019 (accepted, arXiv).
- 4th place of "Textbook Question Answering Challenge", CVPR 2017 Workshop on Visual Understanding Across Modalities
- Tensorflow tutorial at OSIA (Aug. 2016)
- Tensorflow tutorial at CONTECH (Apr. 2017)
- Deeplearning class for artists at NABI artcenter (oct.~ dec. 2017, 8 weeks)