| Daesik Kim (김대식)|
- Machine Learning, Multi-modal Deep Learning, Knowledge based Deep learning
- B.Sc. Industrial Engineering and Management, Pohang University of Science and Technology, 2007
- System developer, Programmer(Powerbuilder, Oracle), Mega IT. 2002-2005
- Assistant Manager ,Tresury department, Kookmin bank, 2007-2014
- Founder & CTO in V.DO, 2017~
- Seo, J., Kim, D., Suh, B., & Lee, J. (2015, April). Design of a Smart TV Logging System Using Beacons and Smartphones. In Proceedings of the 33rd Annual ACM Conference Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems (pp. 2157-2162). ACM.
- 멀티모달 딥러닝을 이용한 음악 장르 분류. HCI KOREA 2016
- Daesik Kim, Myunggi Lee and Nojun Kwak, "Matching Video Net: Memory-based embedding for video action recognition", International Joint Conference on Neural Networks 2017 (IJCNN2017), Anchorage, AK, May 2017.
- Sangkuk Lee, Daesik Kim, Myunggi Lee, Jihye Hwang and Nojun Kwak, "Where to Play: Retrieval of video segments using natural-language queries", arXiv, July 2017
- 4th place of "Textbook Question Answering Challenge", CVPR 2017 Workshop on Visual Understanding Across Modalities
- Tensorflow tutorial at OSIA (Aug. 2016)
- Tensorflow tutorial at CONTECH (Apr. 2017)